If you are planning to visit Kingdom of Saudi Arabia for some business, family or religious purpose to perform Umrah/Hajj then you must have to interact with Etimad. Etimad serves in visa processing for KSA and facilitate in streamlining & simplifying the process of visa. Before visiting their office, you should have an Etimad biometric appointment.
If you have a plan for Umrah, after getting passport you should visit the Etimad office with the following documents for Biometric
- Original Passport
- Original ID Card
- FEE of Etimad Biometric
And before you visit Etimad office, you should have an appointment otherwise you will have to pay extra FEE as well as you will have to wait for a long time for your turn. To make things easy, here are the step for Etimad Biometric Appointment.
Search & Find Etimad Website
- Please Google “Etimad biometric appointment” or directly browse the website of Etimad https://www.etimad.pk/
- Right below the logo of Etimad, you will notice a menu with the following links
Schedule an Appointment for Biometric in Etimad
- Click on “Schedule an Appointment”, anther menu will open with different links
- Mouse over “Make an Appointment”, another menu will appear with the following options
- Select Your Country
- Select Nationality
- Purpose of Travel
- Please choose the following for each
- Country as “Pakistan”
- Nationality as “Pakistan”
- Purpose of Travel as “Umrah”
- Page will automatically load and will show a complete of cities in Pakistan with 2 types of appointments
- Click on a Book button below Normal/Lounge based on your selection. For Lounge you will have to pay extra
- A popup will appear to accept the “Terms & Conditions” of Etimad
- Click on Checkbox beside “I have read and agree to the terms and conditions” and then press “Accept” button.
Select Available Date & Time for Appointment
- A new page will open to choose the following
- Appointment Category – Choose Individual/Family based on travelers you have
- Number of Applicants – Choose whatever applicants you have
- Calendar – to choose date of current month
- Calendar has different boxes which shows the following info
- Light Green – Appointment available
- Pink – Appointment not available or whitelisted
- Blue – Holiday
- Select your desired date of visit, a list of available time slots will appear on right hand side of page
- Fill the Captcha or Security Code and press button “Next Step”
Submit your/family details including Passport info
- A form will open as per the following fields
- Enter all your details being an Umrah Traveler using your passport. Please make sure each info you entered is correct and hit button “Goto Review & Submit”
- On next page please make sure you entered correct info, cross check it with your passport(s) and then hit submit.
By following the above steps you will be able to schedule Etimad Biometric Appointment which should be super easy for you now. But if you still have any issue or question, please feel free to contact us for FREE assistance.